As a part of our world-class, compassionate care, we’re pleased to offer a variety of surgical procedures.
We also utilize the revolutionary da Vinci robot for our surgeries. Our physicians are specially certified and trained in operating with the DaVinci surgical system which allows enhanced precision with smaller incisions. This means less pain and a faster recovery.
We perform surgery in office as well as in the operating room, depending on your needs
- Ovarian cystectomies Removal of ovarian cysts
- Hysterectomies Removal of the uterus, without or without the ovaries
- Vaginal repairs Surgical correction of vaginal changes that affect quality of life
- Endometriosis surgery Removal of collections of endometriosis within the inner surfaces of the pelvis as well as the ovaries
- Endometrial ablation Using radiofrequency to ablate the endometrial lining permanently to decrease heavy periods once childbearing is completed
- Diagnostic laparoscopy Placing a camera in the belly button to look at the entire pelvis including the uterus, ovaries, and fallopian tubes to evaluate causes of pain and discomfort
- Hysteroscopies Looking within the uterus itself and treating conditions within it
- Chromotubations Shooting dye through the fallopian tubes to make sure they are open
- Dilation and Curettage (D&C) Sweeping the uterine cavity of all tissue for both diagnosis as well as treatment of certain bleeding conditions
- Myomectomy – Removal of uterine fibroids. Fibroids are noncancerous growths that appear in the uterus. More than 80% of women have at least one fibroid but most have no symptoms. When symptomatic, they can cause problems with pain, bleeding, or fertility and sometimes require removal
- Tubal ligation or tubal removals More commonly known as getting your “tubes tied,” this is an effective, long-term birth control method.
- Skin Tag or Wart Removals Using surgery or chemical techniques (or both) to remove skin lesions
- Colposcopies Looking at the cervix through a specialized cervical microscope and taking targeted samples from inside and outside of the cervix to evaluate for precancer or cancer of the cervix
- Biopsies We perform several different biopsies to help diagnose and treat both benign and precancerous conditions
- Cervical biopsies to evaluate precancer and cancer. According to the American Cancer Society, there are an estimated 13,000 new cases of invasive cervical cancer diagnosed each year. Early intervention and diagnosis is critical.
- Uterine biopsies are used to diagnose diseases which affect the endometrium, or the lining of your uterus. These can help us detect the cause of unusually heavy bleeding or other problems including uterine cancer.
See Why We Are The Provider of Choice for Women Throughout the Dallas Area
We see you as more than just a patient—we want to be partners in your care. From check-ups in order to keep yourself healthy, to planning pregnancies, to managing menopausal symptoms (and everything in between!) we’re here for you in all the stages and milestones of life.
See why generations of women have entrusted their care to us. Contact us to schedule an appointment.