Quynh Chi Dinh, MD, FACOG
Doctor at Dallas OBGYN PA, Medical City in North Dallas, TX
Dr. Dinh earned her undergraduate degree in Engineering Science from Trinity University in San Antonio, TX and graduated with Phi Beta Kappa honors. She earned her medical degree at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School.
She completed her residency training at Santa Clara Valley Medical Center in San Jose, California which is affiliated with Stanford University. Dr. Dinh is a board certified OB/GYN specialist and has been in private practice since 2003. Dr. Dinh is a trained daVinci surgeon. She also speaks Vietnamese.
Why I love OBGYN
OB/GYN specialty seemed to me to be the best of all worlds. One gets to operate as a surgeon and use the latest, modern technology like DaVinci robotic surgery. One gets to literally deliver new life into the world. Whenever I come home from a delivery, I tell my three kids whom I refer to as my three crazy monkeys that they have a new friend in the world. I love the idea that I get to provide care to my patients from the beginning to the end of life. From birth to adolescence, from single life to married life, from premenopause to menopause, I get to be there and try to provide the best medical care that I can.
- BS, Engineering Science, cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa from Trinity University, San Antonio, Texas
- MD, University of Texas Southwestern Medical School, Dallas, Texas
- Internship in Obstetrics and Gynecology at Methodist Hospitals of Dallas
- Residency Obstetrics and Gynecology (Chief Resident) at Santa Clara Valley Medical Center, Affiliated with Stanford University
- Diplomate, American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Fellow, American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- American Medical Association
- Texas Medical Association
- Dallas County Medical Society